Back to School Requirements
We’d like to remind all students and parents of the requirements of returning to campus on September 1st, 2021.
- All students must have a negative COVID-19 test valid within 48 hours before school starts (we recommend doing the test starting on Monday, August 30th).
- Students are required to have been in Beijing for 14 days before the first day of on-campus learning (September 1st)
- Students must have submitted a 14-day temperature check form (from the 18th to the 31st of August), CISB Preschool Student’s Health Acknowledgement, CISB Student Acknowledgement of NCP Prevention and Control. Please click the link to upload all relevant documents by Tuesday, August 31st; https://www.cisbeijing.com/cisb-sc/
- NOTE-students are required to provide all relevant forms/documents in the link above before starting school and hand in a hard copy of their negative COVID-19 result at the gate on Wednesday, September 1st, 2021.
- Main Gate for Pre School Elementary Students
- East Gate for Middle/ High Student
We look forward to welcoming you all back to campus.