Our Scholarship Program
CISB IB Leader Scholarship (Grades 3 to 11)
Students can apply for these scholarships starting at the end of grade 3. The student is required to submit either a video or personal statement as their evidence with meeting the criteria for this scholarship category. The focus of these scholarships is to recognize students who have shown significant strengths and/or development in the Learner Profile, Service/Action, and/or ATL Growth. The specifics of these scholarships are as follows:
- 20% off tuition
- Students in Gr 3-11 can apply
- Up to 3 awards per grade
- Students can submit a video or personal statement
- Highlight Learner Profile, Service/Action, and/or ATL Growth
- Submit personal video or personal statement on or before May 30th, 2023 to the Head of School, at email@example.com
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP (G9-12)
The CISB Academic Scholarship program is intended to support gifted high school students (Grades 9-12) who show much academic promise and make contributions to the whole school community.
Scholarship decisions will be made by a Scholarship Committee appointed by the school. They will be based on academic results for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Students who have been awarded scholarships and bursaries are required to pay for the full school year’s tuition fees at the start of the school year.
APPLY HERE (current students).
For new applicants, please get in touch with Admissions at: Admissions@cisbeijing.com.
Middle Years Programme
(Entering Grades 9-11)*
- Total of 56 marks out of 56 marks: 100% deduction on tuition fees
- Minimum 55 marks out of 56 marks: 75% deduction on tuition fees
- Minimum 53 marks out of 56 marks: 50% deduction on tuition fees
- Minimum 52 marks out of 56 marks: 25% deduction on tuition fees
Diploma Program/New Brunswick Credit Programme
(Entering Grade 12)
- Minimum 42 marks out of 42 marks: 100% deduction on tuition fees
- Minimum 41 marks out of 42 marks: 75% deduction on tuition fees
- Minimum 39 marks out of 42 marks: 50% deduction on tuition fees
- Minimum 38 marks out of 42 marks: 25% deduction on tuition fees
Together is Better!